Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Let's go on this ride called LIFE together!

I have felt led to create a blog about adoption for a while, but I've pushed it aside. 

But here I am. 

I named this blog,  "Adopted... Accepted," because they are one in the same.

Adoption here on Earth is the same as our adoption as God's children. He adopts us-- he accepts us.  And I am beginning to know how He feels as a Father, because I am a mother. 

The journey has been long and it has had some crazy ups and downs-- which I am sure that I will get into eventually.

But my hope for this blog is that it will be a tool for people that need to relate or connect to others who are riding on that same rollercoaster.

I would also love for it to be an educational tool for families don't feel called to adoption. Because sometimes it is hard to know how to act, or what to say.

Believe me-- I can tell you some stories of what NOT to say:). 

But I have some amazing stories as well....so hop on!  Let's go on this ride called LIFE together!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'll jump in too! Love love love that you are doing this! Congrats on getting started! Looking forward to the stories.

    ReplyDelete